ProRep Red Night SpotLamp 40w BC Bayonet
Red spotlamp for nocturnal species
Creates local warmth simulating retained daytime heat
Provides light and heat and increases ambient air temperature
Encourages natural thermo-regulatory behaviour
Select an appropriate colour lamp to emphasise the features of your set-up and to simulate your animal's natural environment. Make sure that the wattage is appropriate for the animal and enclosure size and construction.
Use in an approved fitting of the correct type. Mount the light directly above the basking site approximately 1/3 from one end of the tank to create a temperature gradient allowing natural thermo-regulatory behaviour.
The use of a dimming thermostat is highly recommended to prevent overheating. The use of a guard is essential to ensure that your animal cannot get burnt.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR FITTING, REPLACEMENT AND DISPOSAL
· Ensure that the electricity supply is switched off
· Check that the bulb type and wattage is compatible with the fitting
· Allow the bulb to cool down before handling
· If in any doubt, consult a qualified electrician
· Please dispose of lamps and packaging in a responsible manner
ProRep Red night Spotlamps
Available in the following sizes (BC Bayonet B22)
* LMS225 Red Night SpotLamp 40w
* LMS230 Red Night SpotLamp 60w
* LMS232 Red Night SpotLamp 100w
Available in the following sizes (ES Screw E27)
* LMS335 Red Night SpotLamp 40w
* LMS340 Red Night SpotLamp 60w
* LMS345 Red Night SpotLamp 100w